#KongaForZinox.......Find Out How Much Konga was Purchased For and All You Need to Know About the Deal
- Word on the street has it that Konga was acquired for about $10m - $15m. If this figure is indeed true,Zinox is not here to play.
- Zinox actually started the very first online retail store in Nigeria. They founded BuyRight Africa 12 years ago.So apart from having ties with Yudala, Zinox already has experience in the business.
- According to projections, they are poised to be the Amazon of Africa. They are said to be determined to make sure this happens.
- Word has it that about 5,000 people are going to be employed, with plans to expand to other African countries.
- Like I reported here, a foreign company, Naspers acquired Konga some years back. Just found out that that another company, AB Kinnevik, was also part owner of Konga.